CHROME GuidedSMILE™ University for Doctors and Staff
Welcome to CHROME university for Doctors and Dental Staff. This is a fantastic series of online CE that efficiently and effectively educates doctors and staff on how to conduct a CHROME GuidedSMILE surgery.
There are hundreds of hours of online educational videos specific to CHROME GuidedSMILE. This online series of 6 educational hours provides a centralized resource for doctors to learn CHROME GuidedSMILE across a couple of evenings or over a weekend.
The benefits of participating in CHROME GuidedSMILE University:
- Easy to use, centralized educational resource
- Free CE credits to participants
- Free patient marketing materials for those who complete
- First-case discount incentive for those who complete
Education topics include:
- CHROME Componentry
- CHROME Patient Records
- Day of Surgery CHROME box
- CHROME SurgiMat
- Standard Prosthesis Conversion
- C2F – Small Hole Technology
- Live Surgery Walk-Thru