Serves as the simplest method of transitioning to the final. Simply add tray adhesive to the intaglio, seat, capture a reline impression, equilibrate, and send to GuidedSMILE with bite opposing and photographs.
Serves as a back-up indexed prosthetic in case the surgical prosthetic fails. Simply seat the RAPID, equilibrate, capture a bite and opposing, and send to us for a new temporary or printed try-in. We can go to final, or return what we call the Printed Try-In, a screw-down final prototype for clinical verification.
- Just like the surgical long-term temp is picked up on the day of surgery, the RAPID is also picked up on a second set of temporary cylinders and is held until it is time to transition into the final prosthesis.
- OPTION ONE – The surgical prosthesis is relined and sent to the lab with the opposing and bite registration. Once the surgical prosthesis is removed, you will seat the RAPID appliance, equilibrate and send the patient home in the RAPID.
- OPTION TWO – Remove the surgical prosthesis and seat the RAPID Appliance. Once seated, equilibrate, reline, and send the RAPID to the lab with the opposing and bite registration.
- From this record, you can produce either a printed prototype for final, or final restoration. There is no simpler method of converting to final.
- Once the surgical prosthetic is picked up, another set of temporary cylinders are inserted onto the multi-unit abutments and then the RAPID Appliance is picked up.