GuidedSMILE™ University for Labs
GuidedSMILE University course will give you the knowledge required to enable you to sell CHROME GuidedSMILE from your lab to doctors across the country. Information entered below will be used to create your lab dashboard after the classes are completed.
Complete the process described below and the lab will become GuidedSMILE-certified. Certified labs are eligible for several benefits including free education courses for their employees and free CE courses for their Doctors working with the lab. Certified labs also receive:
- Special pricing commiserate with the capabilities of the lab
- Free marketing materials
- Free educational videos
- Lead generation and sales management tools
- Technical literature
- Educational seminars
- Custom printed educational material (add fee)
- and much more!
Stage 1 – Complete the form below to initiate a conversation with a GuidedSMILE representative. This conversation will cover your lab’s history with full arch surgeries and ability to support customers chairside.
Stage 2 – Complete the GuidedSMILE University for Labs online educational curriculum. At least one lab employee must be GuidedSMILE certified though preferably more. Upon completion the student will receive a GuidedSMILE certificate and 6 hours of CE credit.
Stage 3: A GuidedSMILE chairside professional must attend the first surgery to ensure that GuidedSMILE processes and standards are maintained.
Once completing all 3 stages a lab is now GuidedSMILE-certified
Courses in the GuidedSMILE University class for labs include:
- CHROME Componentry
- CHROME Patient Records
- Day of Surgery CHROME box
- Finishing a Standard CHROME Case
- Finishing a CHROME Natural Case
- Carving and Coloring a CHROME Case
- Standard Prosthesis Conversion
- C2F – Small Hole Technology
- Smileloc Conversion Process